Tue, Apr 11|
Advanced Insights into Medical Detox: Exploring Current Research and Methods with Dr. Harold Hong
Are you a medical professional looking to stay ahead of the curve in medical detox? Get ready for an exclusive webinar featuring Dr. Harold Hong from New Waters Recovery! Join us to explore cutting-edge research and innovative methods that are shaping the future of medical detoxification.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
About the event
Join us for an informative and engaging webinar, as we welcome Dr. Harold Hong from New Waters Recovery, who will be sharing his extensive knowledge and experience in medical detox. This insightful webinar is specifically designed for medical professionals seeking to deepen their understanding of current research and methods in medical detoxification.
During this 90-minute webinar, Dr. Hong will cover the following key topics:
- Overview of the latest research and evidence-based practices in medical detox
- The evolving landscape of medical detox: new methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- Substance-specific detox protocols and their implications for clinical practice
- The role of pharmacotherapy in medical detox: an update on guidelines and emerging treatments
- Innovations in managing withdrawal symptoms: proven techniques and interventions
- Multidisciplinary approaches to addressing co-occurring disorders during medical detox
- Q&A session: get your pressing questions answered by Dr. Hong, a leading expert in the field
This webinar is an excellent opportunity for healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, therapists, and addiction specialists, to expand their knowledge and stay updated on the latest advancements in medical detox. Don't miss this chance to learn from Dr. Harold Hong, a respected authority in the field of addiction medicine and medical detox at New Waters Recovery.
Register now to secure your spot, and gain valuable insights that can enhance your practice and improve patient outcomes in the medical detox process.
Live Q&A with Dr. Harold Hong